Club News

Pterois

Reefing newb
We had a great 3rd meeting last night. Four new members (James, Brandon, David, and Chris J.) attended, and we wrangled appointments out of two. :D

Announcing our new club President, Brandon aka bkv1997. :claphands

And, our new club Vice President, David aka ReeferNoob :claphands

We had the pleasure of viewing Chris's new tank setups. Looking good! Alot of hard work went into getting those moved and put together this week. :bowdown:

We discussed vendor sponsors and group buying. Brandon and I will work on vendor sponsors this month, and David is in charge of group buys. Send David a PM for items you're interested in aquiring.

We plan to have a fragging demonstration (similar to the class at the frag swap) at our next meeting. We need a vote on what type of coral you would like to frag. Cost will be $5.00 per person, and you take home your frag.

Also suggested was a behind the scenes tour of the TN Aquarium.

Watch for more info to come on these upcoming events.

It was great meeting new members, and I'm certain we'll just keep growing our membership in months to come.

Angela

Yes it was great meeting you all! I would like to thank Chris for sharing his office and this web space with us, and Angela for all her hard work. We are going to have one of the best clubs around and take a back seat to no one! :D

I think that we should really get busy recruiting new members. When you see people at the lfs tell them about us and point them here. We will also be working on getting cards and info on the club to hand out and post.

The more members we have the less it will cost on group buys, the more tanks we have to look at, and the more friends we have.... :bounce:

Thanks all!!

PS. Brandon...One Word.............................Frogspawn :sfish:

RE: Cards to hand out
Just an idea,
An online company called vistaprint.com will make up free business cards for new guests. It only costs shipping. I've used them in the past, so I'm not "new", but someone else could do it. I'll reimburse from the club's funds.

Freebie announcements-Radio stations, newspapers. Just let me know who's contacting them.

Back