Club purchase

Ironman

Reef enthusiast
We need to try and make a decision on something to purchase for club members use. brandon and I will get together and come up with a deadline for ideas, otherwise this will never get done.
Post some ideas, if possible take the time to research the best deal on your idea and post a link to the web sites.

Im thinking- TDS meter (to test ro quality)
- Glass drill bit set (drilling tanks)
- Club shirts (cost of creating)
- Club info cards (for stores and members to hand out)
- par meter (check light output in your tank)
- library (whether it be books or dvds)

the cards would be good to hand out, and would be awesome if the local stores would pass them out. Anytime the store has a customer having problems, that they cant help with they could give them a card leading them to the website to get better help. then we can gain some members that way.

the par meters are expensive but it is truely something everyone could benefit from nomatter what level of reefing they are at.

you got any other ideas dave? what kinda things have the other clubs bought to share?

I think we need to get some business cards with our club information on it not even color, but so they would be cheaper. Stores and us could hand them out.

After that for me that DVD Collection, PAR Meter would be my second.

Glass bits would also be a nice thing to have around.

We may already have these things, but a few spare parts would be nice. For instance, heaters, small pumps, thermometers, etc. would be good in case of emergencies.

Back