Club Raffles / Frag Swap / Etc

Order this with club money?

• Total voters
Sounds good man, I couldnt find any either locally.
I did get a stencil kit and some signs today, I found them at lowes. the signs are $8 each, alot cheaper than buying them premaid!

i have no issues with that idea, but since i deal with cardboard displays at work they dont seem to hold up that well with constant handling. so my choice would be like the cardboard ones for displays that we set up at say a lfs and get an acrylic one for the meetings that way it can take some abuse but will hold up
just my :twocents:

I agree james, but these wont be getting any abuse cause they are just for this event and meetings so its not like it is in a retail shop. plus were getting enough that we could use a new one everytime and still have plenty for years.

oh i thought my wife was gonna spiff up some for the swap, with vendor info and what not on em. i was just gonna get some new boxes from work for free to do that. the box size was close to 8"x8"x6" oh well :frustrat:b

i guess its no big deal..do whatever i was just trying to save $ and i know my wife likes to do that type of stuff..maybe it would be a good idea to revert back to the meeting minutes method that way we can keep track of decisions a little better so there wont be any toes getting stepped on :roll:

sabotaged said:
maybe it would be a good idea to revert back to the meeting minutes method that way we can keep track of decisions a little better so there wont be any toes getting stepped on :roll:

Not sure what the meeting minutes would do in this case.... This came up after the meeting and needs to be decided on before the next meeting.

As far as stepping on anyones toes, I hope I'm not. Thats why I posted it as a vote.. I have nothing against a couple shoe boxes, but was just trying to make things look a little better.

Brandon

I like the ballot box style. I can actually create a sign that matches out cards to a degree that will fit perfect in the white blank area. It would be a full color and I could print them off from the church. Quit causing trouble James and you know how Brandon is about new, pretty gadgets! JK!:)

Last edited:
James, I know you volunteered to have your wife do the ballet boxes, and I think that would still be great. If we get these boxes it will look more profesional, and then she can get crafty with them if she wants. Neither brandon or I want to step on any toes, but the feeling ive gotten is that if we dont do the things that have to get done then they wont get done. Theres alot of people willing to volunteer but noone has posted any results yet, So rather than brandon and I pestering people we are just doing what we feel needs to be ready ahead of time. I dont want to be scambling the night before trying to figure out what needs to be done. Its always obvious when I go to a event thats been thrown together last minute and we dont want that. Ive been accused of stepping on peoples toes before and ive even affended people (believe it or not) but I dont get complaints when things work smoothly. Anyway, I said all that to say this: If you volunteered to do something, post your progress and a expected complession date regularly so we know it will be done and we dont have to worry about it. This isnt pointed at anyone, so dont anyone take it personally. thanks

What a Jerk! :^: Kidding!
I'mWithStupid.gif

I am so glad that you and Brandon are putting this thing on. If it wasnt for you guys we would be up a creek without a paddle. Can I have my card design back and my sponsors and my raffle prizes and my sound system and my wife that will be selling frags and my frags and my fragging demo and my post and threads please?

Oh and please vote if you like it so much!

Last edited:
BTW the above post is meant to poke fun at Brian and Brandon only. This is only meant to get them riled up and to do what we do best here at CR Club! :)

thanks dave! I really appreciate you spending the time to get the club card designed in time for the swap! that was a big help!

And........my sponsors and my raffle prizes and my sound system and my wife that will be selling frags and my frags and my fragging demo and my post and threads please?

But your welcome. And the next time you feel like getting smart remember.....Acan.

The card design was thrown in to make it sound like I am doing more.

BTW, we didnt need any of that other stuff anyway, Its only to put coin back in your pocket anyway!:mrgreen: I didnt mean for it to sound like you werent doing anything! Everything youve agreed to do you done! thanks
We owe it all to you dave! If it werent for you we wouldnt have anyone to joke about! LOVE YOU MAN

YOU KNOW I HAVE BEEN KIDDING WITH YOU! (here come the hug and kiss)

I am behind you guys all the way. Whatever you need done, I will help if I can. Please feel free to let meknow please and I will try and lighten the load. Just so everyone does know, it is a huge load and we all need to call Brandon and Brian and see what else we can do. I know that most of you are doing stuff already. Thanks.

Hey if it goes good the club will look good, if it goes bad, Brandon and Brian will look bad! No really it is going to go great. I am seriously getting so excited about this event.

Please remember to go bump all the threads about the swap.

I spoke with James and he was having trouble finding the stuff needed to do this so we were all in aggrement to order the boxes.

They have been ordered and will arrive Monday or Tuesday of next week. The total with shipping was $44.37.

I'll donate the 4.37.

I'll have a receipt and the boxes at my house on 29ths meeting.

Brandon

Back