CMS - Content Management System

Discussion in 'Reef Fishes' started by Chris, Oct 4, 2006.

1. Chris

Chris

As we all know the clubs page is broke. For those of you who have had admin access also know its very hard to understand. So I would like invite everyone to look at OpenSourceCMS - Home which has a list of CMS and Blog systems. Lets review several of them, I can setup any of them on the server, and decide which one we want to go with. Any and all input will be helpful.

Chris, Oct 4, 2006
    1. Advertisements

2. Chris

bkv1997

Chris:

I have been looking at this and think vbulletin is a serious possibility. As we discussed earlier not all the features would be used primarily the one you provide for us, but we could make something to resemble Atlanta Reef Club .

Your thoughts?

Brandon

bkv1997, Oct 4, 2006
    1. Advertisements

3. Chris

Chris

Well vbulletin is what this forum is run on, its $160 or so to register. I PMed you a solution that I think is better suited. I will start developing the other site that I sent you a link to and you tell me what you think, if you like it we can roll will it. If not, I can do you a vbulletin site since thats what we run here.

Chris, Oct 4, 2006
  4. Chris

RevReefer Living Reefs Supporter

Ya RC uses VBulliten, and phpbb is good, but somewhat limited.

RevReefer, Oct 5, 2006
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question