Coco Worm

d2mini

Reef enthusiast
I just got a nice hard tube coco worm with several heads for $20. Plus some other stuff. Pics to come. But I'm worried about the coco worm since they are known to be a bit difficult. Any tips on placement and care? Any one have long term success with one? The tube is probably a good 5 inches long if not more. I'm drip acclimating right now.

Ive had mine for about 3 or 4 months it is growing like crazy. I keep mine on the bottom of the tank in a low flow area. just enough water movement to gently sway the feathers. I had it in a higher flow area for awhile but it looked like it was going to pull it inside out, so I moved it and it has grown about 3 inches.

I have one and it is one of the few things that I was able to rescue from the tank drain. I have had it about a year without any problems. Wish I could give you some advice. It seems pretty hardy to me.

Good to know, thanks!

I put him in one of the lower flow and lower light areas and the heads are still bent at like 90 degrees. lol

haha, I will. :)
This weekend I've been a photo printing, mat cutting, and mounting fool getting ready for an art show. :passedout

Here's mine. Its not a great shot but here it is
DSC04010.JPG

haha, I will. :)
This weekend I've been a photo printing, mat cutting, and mounting fool getting ready for an art show. :passedout

Maybe you could sell some of your art here on the forum. I think some of us would love to see it and who knows? :question:

Oh man, i'm jealous of your haring!

We don't have much. But I'm friends with Charlie Hardwick, aka "Uncle Charlie", famous rock concert poster artist. I have a few of his pieces framed and hanging.

The fine art photo side is new to me so I'll post a link to a flickr or smugmug page once i set it up later this week.

Back