Combo LED Question

Samhain

Satin, Lace, and Sequins
Just wondering what folks thought of this combo:

Kessil A150W in 15000K
and a pair of Ecoxotic PAR 38 with the 6 blue, 4 white, and 2 red lights. I would put the Kessil in the middle, and a PAR 38 on each side.

I am looking to get lighting to pop some of the corals in my tank, especially my new zoas. I'm also looking for something with a little more depth than the Marinelands I'm currently running. Those were fine on my tank that was only 18" deep (minus a couple inches for the sandbed), and will be relocated back to the 50 when I resurrect it. But I want to maintain a fungia or open brain on the sandbed in the 90, and I want something to pop the colors in my tank a little more.

I would go with the Radions or something like that, but I simply don't have the money to spend on the modules to cover my tank.

If I can find a deal on ebay or somewhere, I may try the 350, but I'm really trying to do it on a budget....

I'd also go with the RapidLED Par38 bulb which has a broader spectrum than the ecoxotic one, and more in the lower spectrum which will help with coral coloration.

I am selling two Exotic 20K (3 blue/2 white) PAR38 bulbs (they retail for $115 http://www.marinedepot.com/Ecoxotic_...LTBULD-vi.html ) I have a track lighting setup so you can slide them on the track and aim them any direction that you want, it is really cool. I am asking $80 for each bulb (shipped) and $20 for the track light fixture (pick up only).

100_3679.jpg

100_3675.jpg

100_3745.jpg

Back