Come and Get It

ltljoker

The Great Tang Herder
Ok people, here is a great deal. I am currently in posetion of a 90 gallon tank with live sand, rock(not alive) and a few fish.1 chocolate chip star fish. Here is the kicker. I am parting with it cause it is the 3rd tank in the house and it is starting to get overwhelming. I like it but just cant keep up with all 3 tanks with my schedule. I am gonna give it to some for a steal 500 bucks and it's yours.The only set back is you have to come get it. It comes with a stand, sump, and built in overflow,it also has a skimmer. Warning,the stand is custom mde and super heavy. But everyone who see's it loves the look of it. Interested give me a call. ltljoker(aka Rob) 970-250-0661 It is up and running right now so if you want pics let me know:bounce::^::bounce:

I want soooooooo bad . . . . can you send me specs, pics and if you would be willing to hold on to it till the end of august?

I want soooooooo bad . . . . can you send me specs, pics and if you would be willing to hold on to it till the end of august?

I mite still have it in august. im really not trying to hard to get rid of it. I was just gonna give someone a sweet deal cause your all my peeps:mrgreen:

And dont be in here highjacking my thread with your childish antics and juvinile jokes:shock::mrgreen::shock:

Back