Coming back to the forums in my spare time!

Solarfall

Totally Gnar
Hello guys! I don't know how many of you remember me, but I was a pretty active poster a while ago, it's definitely been over a year.

A lot has changed since then and I don't currently have any tanks of my own, but I've stayed pretty active in reefing by making a little side job out of helping others keep their tanks maintained. To this end, I'm finding myself a little rusty in the knowledge department and would like to keep up with the hobby's evolution and reconnect with the LR community!

Thanks guys, on a side note I may set up a BioCube if I run across a cheap one. I'm in no hurry though.

I really only sold my old tank (90g SPS-dominant) because it was killing me in electricity with it having MH and my house being super old with crappy inefficient electrical. But from what I've been seeing, MH is getting kind of phased out anyway.

Thanks Biff and littlefish! Happy to see you're still super active on here Biff. 41k posts, jeez.

The more I creep around the site, the more I want to start something up again. Ugh, it's a curse I guess.

Back