coming back ...

He'll never get it back to how it was before :mrgreen: I've spent many many many hours rearranging my rocks. If I move on small rock, I can guarantee I'll have to reaquascape everything again. To this day I'm unhappy with the new rockscape since I move that one rock and ended up redoing it.

Looks good to me. My rock must have change a thousand time the first month the tank is up. Looks to me that you have given a lot of caves and such for your live stock. As long as the rock isnt tight you shouldnt have dead spots.

no... it helps but is not mandatory.. as long as your water isn't too cold. What is the temp?
But the water does need to circulate.

got new things today... heater and a rotating head ...i did move my rock again :)
CAM00191.jpg

CAM00192.jpg

CAM00193.jpg

hey guys... had to add a peace of shrimp to start the cycle.....now do i just wait ...for the levels to go up...plz help i havent done a cycle in a long time....

Most people don't do water changes during the cycle. It really doesn't make a difference since the majority of the bacteria is living in your rocks and sand, not in the water.

You should wait until your cycle is finished before adding any animals. If you have ammonia, nitrites or high nitrates, that will likely kill your clean up crew.

ok update .... there is no spike on any of my levels...but i dont know if it did cycle .it was to fast ...my levels didnt go up that high...now i have a brown algae...

Back