Condy Annenome

CSCULTHO

Reefing newb
I purchased a condy along with 2 host clown fish can somebody tell me if this annenome will be safe with corals? Also, what is the best way to feed it and what? :bowdown:

Condylactis gigantea - Caribbean giant anemone (Haitian anemone, condy)

-size: to about 12" high and across the tentacles.

-Range: Caribbean.

-Min. aquarium size: 50 gal

-Lighting: Does best under bright light.

-Foods a& Feeding: Zooxanthellate. Also feeds on particulate material in the water column and can be fed any meaty foods that fishes will eat.

-Aquarium Suitability/Reef Compatibility: Reasonably hardy and a good aquarium inhabitant, but may sting nearby sensile invertebrates.

-Captive Care: Condylactis individuals are some of the most beutiful animals imported for the aquarium hobby. As with many anemones, the Caribbean giant anemone prefers to have its body protected in a crevice or cavity, while the tentacles extend out to collect food. In captivity, it prefers moderate currents. The basic column color is white, often lightly colored with hints of brown, tan, green, or yellow. The tentacles are the same color as the column except for their bulbous tips, which can be pink, red, purple, green, or yellow. Some clownfishes, including Amphiprion Frenatus, may associate with this anemone in captivity. Many invertebrates and a few fishes associate with this species in nature.

Might be possible I have read other forums post that talk about different clown types host with them,Clowns have very different personalities from one to another.My sebae and ocellaris clowns host in my sebae anemone

Back