Congrats Brandon!!!

After thinking about this a little more I find it very suspicious that the nicest frag in my tank died on the exact day David said my tank was going to crash.

You guys suck.

now I know why it died! it never was happy cause it never looked like that picture!! it was unhappy, and wanted to go to a better place.
Im really sorry, I wont let it happen again?:grumble:
have a great hunny moon! Be gentle:bounce:

I dont think christians are capable of vuedoo, and witchcraft, but if it gets me out of the dog house to blame david im all for it!!:mrgreen:

Congratulations Brandon!!!

Please come back from your honeymoon in one piece and make sure your new wife does as well. It is ok if she walks like a cowboy for a week or so but just make sure she is in one piece unlike your tank when you get back. :) j/k

Have a great time.

Locked down now and stuck with no way out.Just joking hope you have great time on your honeymoon,and congrats.Hopefully your tank stays healthy while others are babysitting.Bryan sorry about about the high dollar coral droping off on your watch.I think Brandon set you up.We should setup a replace Brandon's frag fund, and add a little extra for some glue.

Last edited:
I didn't think ya'll brought Tucker with you!!
I thought you'd be out of the country by now - When are you leaving?? Is she gonna let you take the laptop??

they left tuesday morning. he has access to internet once a day!
I dont know if its the country or the wife limiting him?

You guys are way to gullible (spelling).

Anyways we are already in belize. I just stop by the lobby every now and then.

Shhhh.. don't tell her!

I got the emails... i just do that as an auto response so people know if it is something important to call a co worker because I'm not going to be reading it for a week or two.

So all that time I was panicing about your tank and emailing you everyday, and you never took the time to email me back!!:grumble: what a jerk!!
See if I ever come over and kill your corals again!!:shock:

What does he mean by that :question: :D

You know Brandon, I know things can be overwhelming so if you do happen to need some help I can probably free up my schedule a bit to help a friend out... Just kidding. Congrats man :Cheers:

Does anyone know who timothy is? He talks like we know him. Who are you and what are you posting for? JK! whats up man havent heard from you in a while.

Back