Contest Alexander

:scratch: That rock bridge is bitchin'! How cool would it be to be able to make your own rock creation and then shrink down to size and go climb it? :D...I know, i know, "put down the pipe, kid", but seriously...your rock work looks cool!

you know.... with a little planning, and a little palm greasing, i could probably cast something like that as 1 big chunk outta my home made mix....

just a thought

oh, and good work Alex, lookn good so far, i'm a little confused by the pic of the plumbing tho, it was a little close for me to tell what i was looking at...

you know.... with a little planning, and a little palm greasing, i could probably cast something like that as 1 big chunk outta my home made mix....

just a thoughtQUOTE]

:scratchch that would give me an excuse for a road trip; tried to get the girl to jump in the car with me and just start driving east till we got bored and wanted to turn around, but she's not as adventurous as I am, "Well where would we go, what clothes am I going to bring, what are we going to do...blah, blah, blah, blah" :grumble: I just wanted to go and see what we'd run into. Now I can be all like, this guy is hooking me up with this really expensive rock and I just have to go pick it up...:scratchch

Then again, I've got a 40lb box of crushed coral that I got with my tank and never plan to use (unless I get a calcium reactor or something), and I could always make one myself...Thanks for the offer, I'll keep it in mind :mrgreen:

:shock: Sir! Selling rocks to get money for building tanks, Sir! :shock:

...:lol:...selling rocks..."And remember kids, I don't just sell 'em, I....smoke 'em" :lol:

muck, muck, muck....CONTEST THREAD HIJACKED...mission accomplished :squint: :mrgreen:

Decided I needed a little bit more flow so I added a aquaclear 50

utf-8BSU1HMDAzODktMjAwOTA5MDgtMTgyM.jpg

Oh man your telling me! My water in my sump got far too low. Was spitting bubbles like crazy for a few hours till I could top it off again.

Thanks James. Oh and it wasn't really a kink at all. Just me being lazy and forgetful with a smaller sump evaporation.

Last edited:
make your--self sticky notes about it. i think that is what i am going to have to do so that i make shure to check on it every day

i wish i had a blackberry but when i got my phone altell only had the peral and that is crap one so i am just going to wait until my altell here changes to at&t and maybe get the i-phone

So I did some counting tonight and I have at least 11-cerith snails and at least 10-hermit crabs. Here is a pic i took of my cerith doing what he was bought to do. cleaning my glass for me so i dont have to! I really wish I had my macro lens right about now. :(

cerithsnailinnano9909.jpg

Tanks looking good for just starting. I'm going to have some serious compitition, but I'm still going to win this.......... I guess I need to start by entering.HAHA

Looks good and good luck!

Anything new Alexander? Dont forget you have to post something soon or you will have to disqualify your self. Pics once a month min right?

Anything new Alexander? Dont forget you have to post something soon or you will have to disqualify your self. Pics once a month min right?
Actually no, I have submitted my required entry photographs and have also met the minimum 3 photo postings of my nano so far this month. I am in the clear, plus my hard drive crashed and I need to re format my entire computer and get my photo editing sw back on the computer so I think I think I will be sitting quiet for the rest of the month.

Back