Contest Alexander

No they were bright and colorful just like the pictures. The Zoos on the other hand were just okay and not near as colorful as the pictures. But still nice and the best prices I've seen.

So I picked up a montipora capricornis frag and a sweet Lobophyllia! I turned all the flow off for the feeding time and took some sweet feeding pics from the top down.

lobophyllia.jpg

montiporacapricornia.jpg

eating shot 1

loboeating1.jpg

number 2

loboeating2.jpg

and number 3

loboeating3.jpg

top down of plate coral

topdownplate.jpg

and Fts

fts-2.jpg

Thanks dcan. I'm really excited about this nano. I feel like this is the first tank I have really started off right on from the beginning.

Well my last minute entry pics will be entered shortly via cell phone pics, 5.0mp camera on the phone so not terrible but hell its been a extremely busy month, plus nothing new in the tank because of no money, and no dslr pics because of yet ANOTHER hard drive crash! F me! Tank looks grim. Pavona is toast montipora cashed its final chip in. Plate coral looks questionable. One side looks bad. Lobo is hangin in there great! As is the ricordea. Hopefully some new promising livestock this month. Finally got skimming. Skimmer I had didn't work out so last week I got a prism 90 installed in sump and is producing some great skimmate. Hopefully. I can revive the plate and get some good corals in to replace my partial loss.

Sorry to hear of your troubles! I love the direction you are headed with this build. That Potato Chip is one of my favorite corals. Did yours pull through? I hope things are looking better for you!

ok guys so here is a few of my pathetic tank for Dec. Im sure you all will let me slide on it since im so forgiving with all of you participants! im really hoping to turn this around and get some great things added before its too late. money has been tight since christmas and time has been short! but here are a few.

Turbo and one of my rics

DSC_1115.jpg

ricordea 2

DSC_1143.jpg

and one of a ric and you can see on this rock it is right after i added the turbos. they were needed bad and they cleaned up the rock real quick after this was taken.

DSC_1116.jpg

Back