Contest Bifferwine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh believe you me, I watched the videos last night! And I made NDB watch them too. We don't have any extra space in our "laundry closet", but I'm sure we could fine a way to put some pipes through the walls.

Okay, you're in. Everybody knows you entered the contest in time. :Cheers:

Now go back and dump those pictures with your name. Any crazy on the internet can view that. :twocents:

The werid thing is all I see is a black sharpie streak. I cant see a last name at all on the pic.

We all know you've entered the contest in time. Just take down the picture if you don't want to bother with fixing the picture.

not going to share? Oh I get it, dont let the others see what your doing. I am playing this totally up front. Since I cant afford rare stuff and have never kept corals. I know the only way I can win is everyone elses tanks crash. So go ahead surprise me. You could show me pictures of what you are gonna keep I still wouldnt know what it was.

Nope, I bet it's a stinray!

Looks good biff, but the 48" lights are ghetto..J/K looks great.
You might as well use the other 2 feet and put some tall plants on each side of the tank.

Are you going to share your stocking plans? I wonder if dwarf seahorses can go in 10's. I think I remember you saying something about them before. That would make a sick contest tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back