Contest Bobby

I appears I'm getting behind everyone on the coral stocking. I just added red sea xenia, the unknown paly, and a purple shroom. I also decided to add sand. I just fragged a PPE, candy apple pinks (I think), tubs, unknown zoa, and eagle eyes which I'll be adding tomarrow if they open up then. I'll get picks then.

Yes doing all softies and maybe a couple LPS if they can do good under my lighting. I might upgrade lights to, to get better color.

Well thanks to Catherines help I have taken more pics of my ten. Let me know what you think.

Here is the single resident of the tank so far. I do plan on adding a couple of snails and maybe a shrimp.
tankpics044.jpg

Here are most of the coral. I do plan on adding many more. I did have a PPE in there, but under the light it looked really ugly.LOL

xenia
tankpics048.jpg

purple shroom and big bang paly
tankpics049.jpg

PD's they're starting to loose the brown and turn purple again. Already have a new polyp. These grow pretty quick.
tankpics046.jpg

Candy apple pink (colors don't look as great under this light) eagle eyes, and a unknown zoa.
tankpics042.jpg

antilia. These are really a pinkish color. I'm growing them on the back wall to cover where the tank was drilled.
tankpics043.jpg

My favorite pics so far. Unknown paly. These things get HUGE.
tankpics045.jpg

Last but not least, my FTS. You might notice I decided to add sand. About 2.5 inches.
tankpics050.jpg

Bobby, your shots have come a long, long way! Your color is much better and your getting a better focus. Keep practicing! I think your next step is to learn how to use all those settings on Photobucket. Using just a few simple tools will help you get better color, clean up your backgrounds and adjust your contrast.

This little nano tank is awesome!

C

I still love the perfectly displayed heater. :mrgreen: The tank is looking good by the way dam you.:grumble:

Well it's all because of you Picasso! Thanks again for the help.

Daugherty, you still don't have anything in yours? Better get to packing that thing. LOL

Ted, I still haven't made a trip to the LFS for one.LOL My closest shop is like 30 miles away, which really sucks. I'll get one in there some time, untill then I shall start removing the heater for pics.LOL

I sorry its just so much fun to find at least something to knock on you about. I got my heater from walmart it seems to be doing ok and was cheap.

Oh yeah! I can play this adding coral game to.:mrgreen:

Here are just a couple of radio active dragon eyes I added
tankpics060.jpg

Here is a new paly I bought.
tankpics063.jpg

Here's the mini colony I fagged this from under t5 so you can get the idea of the real color
tankpics062.jpg

Here are a couple watermelon shrooms
tankpics061.jpg

The lights I was using were working good for the coral, but it didn't show some of the colors very well and I had some serious hair algae pop up. Just did a 5 gal change and scrubbed all the algae off with a wire brush. Hopefully new light helps!

Bobby, since im not a hard ass and ryan is in the same boat as you and wont be home from work till thursday , you will not be booted for not posting your required pictures for NOV, but you must have them up this week. :)

Back