Contest Daugherty

Status
Not open for further replies.

daugherty

part time reefer
ok ok here is my pics to get started now i have to go to work.

DSCN1424.jpg

DSCN1422.jpg

Re: 10 gal nano daugherty

Ya....:shock:...where's the picture of the scrub brush :lol:

i lost it i just traded my son my 20l for his 10gal goldfish tank and just havenot cleaaned it yet

goldfish tank eh? than those are probably calcium deposits. had to clean tons of that on my 80gal. best way to do it is to just mix water and vinegar in a spray bottle. works great. razor blades may be needed for bad spots.

it should not be to bad i hope i am just glad that i can get in on this. and wonder how many others will maybe it will be just us three

and here are some pics of it full of water and my getto mh light i put together

001-9.jpg

002-9.jpg

003-11.jpg

004-12.jpg

ah a bak pak skimmer I smashed I mean had one of those.

AWESOME! you rocked out a MH on your ten huh? Lookin good so far. so when is the rock hitting that bad boy? is your skimmer going to facilitate all the flow for that tank? how much flow is it producing? I have been thinking i need to hang my light too, but alas am not sure how to do it.

i am going to add a mj 1200 i think maybe two of them the bakpak only puts out maybe 200gph today or tomarrow i am going to take some rock out of my sump and put in there i also need to lower the MH down a bit right now it is about a foot and a half above it i think it is just to high.

well got a heater and glass thermometer today for the nano i never use heaters but this tank is in my base ment which is always about 60 so i think a heater is needed for this tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back