Contest Daugherty

Status
Not open for further replies.
James, since im not a hard ass and ryan is in the same boat as you and wont be home from work till thursday , you will not be booted for not posting your required pictures for NOV, but you must have them up this week. :)

as soon as i can get home from the hosptial i will get some pics. we have had a ton of problems come up so i just cant come home right now.

I vote that we give Daugherty a pass on his tardiness to post pictures. His newborn is having complications and he hasn't been able to get home yet.

here are pics i had my sister take out all the corals that i had in there so now i just have to put them back in i did not think they would do to well without light

so here are pics

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 359
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 323
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 356
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 356
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 365
here are some more now i just need to get the xenia back into the tank

Attachments

• 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 366
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 324
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 342
not very well i just dont have the time to maintain it with having the new baby and work. jaime is up all night then i let her sleep during the day when i am home but i was going to try and make some sps frags to put in there but i just cant find the time to get it all done. i will see what i can do this weekend

I understand. Hang in there and don't forget to take care of yourself. This contest is awesome, but I don't think anyone other than David will judge you if you put your newborn ahead of the contest and I know you don't worry about his opinion anyways. :) :) :)

ok guys i am afraid that i have to say i am out of this contest i just dont have enough time in the day for this tank my main tank and my son's fresh tank and takeing care of all the kids. so this is the official I'M OUT

Last edited:
i wish i just had more time because i dont want to end it but i dont know what else to do besides sell some kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back