Contest RyanG

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanG

Reef enthusiast
So Im a little late to the parade...but Im here. Im still mulling over the decision of whether to use a sump or not but I can at least get my thread started(ALEXANDER:mrgreen:)

So here it is, this is the only paper that I get so welcome to the world of the Allegany County Pennysaver!

10gal002.jpg

and heres the tank Marineland 10g

10gal003.jpg

Im really looking forward to this build, something cheap and fun to keep my interest up.

Well let see wome water in that thing already. I agree a sump will help, but I say don't go for it, because it gives you a better chance at not doing soo good and regardless of what biff thinks I'm winning this. MUHAHA J/k I would use a sump if it's available.

Im going to be really pushing for the deadline. I broke both of my tanks today! :( Drill a ten gallon is not easy at all!

Its not tempered. Nothing under 37 gallons is tempered according to marineland. OBTW whats up with your phone today?

I haven't ran into any 10 gal tempered tanks. I have drilled two 10 gal tanks and both drilled out great. The key is to keep it lubricated and use next to no pressure. It takes a bit, but be patient and don't try to hurry it up.

Tomorrow Ill try again. Anyone have a use for two ten gallon tanks with broken panels?

You can make a new ten out of the two busted ones so you don't have to buy another......Or use the two good sides to get some more practice instead of trying to drill another right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back