Contest RyanG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im working on it! Got a wicked hangover and been scrambling around trying to get stuff cleaned up and painted and put together. Im running out of time and ambition.

OBTW Jameson shots are BAD for you!

Yes sir yes it was. It is currently 115am and my tank is wet! Sand CHECK, live rock CHECK, water CHECK.

Anyways my return sucks, that will definately have to be reworked tomorrow. My return pump is undersized and that is allowing my plumbing to be a little too loud for my likings, ok ok its A LOT too loud. :D

Ill have some photos tomorrow but its late, Im hungover and my house is a disaster right now. Guess thats it for now.

:whoopee!:Got the winning lighting system coming soon! Haha suckers might as well take them down now! :mrgreen:

Well I don't know Ryan. You are a month behind nearly everyone else in the competition. I'm not so sure that lights are going to cut it!

Eh how many really had water in them right on welfare day? A couple of weeks is no big deal. The rock has been in my sump for a few weeks so no cycle. Ill be caught up and ready to start stocking by next weekend. Its all gravy baby!

I believe mine was set up on the 3rd. So Ryan, you'd better not plan on sleeping tonight. You've got work to do!

Ugh, little leak I need to take care of...not an easy one either. No biggie though.

My light will be here in three days, its a 20" 150w HQI sunpod with 12 led's 6 blue 6 white. Going to grab a new bulb on friday!

Here are my qualifying photos for the month.

Dry tank on 29 gal stand
SU1HMDAwOTUtMjAwOTA5MjctMjI1MS5qcGc.jpg

Sand and Aquascape
SU1HMDAwOTktMjAwOTA5MjctMjMzNC5qcGc.jpg

Wet tank

SU1HMDAxMDEtMjAwOTA5MjgtMDAyOS5qcGc.jpg

Does anyone think its rediculous that I have a serious camera rig and tripod sitting next to the tank and I use my Blackberry to take the pictures? WTF :lol:

So my light came in yesturday :^:

I freaking love it! Today I added the first life to the tank other than some asterinas that hitchhiked in from my 180.

Added four nassarius snails and ten cerinths...oh yeah as sweet azz trachophylia too!

Heres a FTS that qualifies me for the month of October. You can also see the Sunpod on top.

10gal001-1.jpg

Heres a couple of the Trachy Brain

10gal002-1-1.jpg

10gal003-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back