Contest RyanG

Status
Not open for further replies.
So last night I took a chalice from my 180 that wasn't doing so hot(nothing in the 180 is at the moment because Ive gotten lazy over the summer). I REALLY didnt want this piece to die out completely so I fragged off the death and put it into the nano. Its not healed up yet but its looking better already. Anyways here it is along with some more pics of the trach.

10gal001-2.jpg

DSC_0250.jpg

Trachy shots up close.

DSC_0245.jpg

DSC_0246.jpg

This was basically just an excuse to my seldom used camera out and play a little

Alexander these were the best I could muster as far as macro shots go with the POS lense that I got duped into buying.

nice! hope the chalice works out. I really hate losing corals. My favia is still kickin..... not dying but not re growing very fast.

Ugh these photos arent very good. I really need to practice more...and need to find time.

So thanks to Dennis, Catherine and Alexander i think these photos are quite a bit better! I stopped at a friends shop that I dont frequent very often, and picked up some nice frags on the cheap!

Green Zoas

DSC_0255.jpg

Christmas Favia

DSC_0257.jpg

and finally some DENDROS! they are really small, scare the crap out of me but for $25 I HAD to at least try them

DSC_0256.jpg

Updated FTS

DSC_0258.jpg

Dude those zoas are amazing. Can't wait for the dendro to open up! Pics came out good. Have to check my computer!

So here is a shot of the open dendros, keep in mind they are really small! The biggest head is about the size of a pencil eraser at best. Hopefully with some target feeding I can get them to bulk up!

DSC_0259.jpg

Obligatory trash talk: "ugly tank" "blah blah blah" "unhealthy looking livestock" "blah blah blah" "throw it out the window" "you suck at reefkeeping" "blah blah blah" "go find another hobby" "blah blah blah"

:D

So a question I have, I came across the remnants of a crab in my sand when I got home today, what do you think the probabilities that I ended up with ANOTHER bad hitchhiker crab? Guesses on whether its a molt, remains or something that came out of the rocks(previously dead)?

Dude I just pulled a dead crab out of my tank a few days ago. It happens crabs are bastards. This came from rock I have had for years so I wouldn't sweat it as of now man. Especially in something as small as a ten. You probably would have seen it.

Check the cat crap for bones! Thats where Im guessing they went, whether they were fished or scavengenged remains to be seen though.

My secret is to completely leave it alone...:lol: I cleaned the front pane of glass for the FIRST time today just for these pics.

BEAUTIFUL! Wow, it's fabulous! Wait a second, is that aiptasia I see on that rock in the middle???????? Ooooohhhhh, the curse is working!

C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back