Contest RyanG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made some new additions today, being as tomorrow is the last day for livestock. I grabbed a pair of small naked percula clowns, a green bubble tipped anenome, a frag of some purple zoas and frag of some red ones, with blue mouths. I can't guarantee pics tonight but Ill try. If not it won't happen until wednesday, Janell has sinus surgery so Ill be home from work, I *might* be able to get some shots tuesday night.

Sweetness! Within 30 seconds of the anenome being placed in the tank, both clowns were rolling happily in it!

Here is a dumpy cell phone photo, just in case there is any questions as to whether they were in tank in the proper time frame...

IMG00099-20100131-2255.jpg

Ok heres some much better shots, I forgot to take a shot of the red and blue zoas but Ill get them next time.

DSC_0312.jpg

DSC_0319.jpg

DSC_0323.jpg

Hmm I guess they ended up a little grainy, tried shooting at a higher ISO than normal and It appartently didn't work out so well...still learning.

1600, I was trying to to get the metering more balanced, next time Ill drop it back down to 400 where I usually shoot. I forgot that the last time I was shooting swimming fish, anyways the setting weren't good. Next time...

Nice clowns and anemone!

If you don't mind me asking, what did those clowns cost you? I was just talking about these clowns as I have seen them for the first time at a LFS and they were 50.00 each. Was wondering if that was good or bad.

I got mine at probably the nicest shop in New York(not including the city) and they were 60 for the pair. They are ORA and we all know how that works, I wouldn't pay 50 a piece for them.

Great deal. I didn't know if that was a bad price or not, because it was the first time I had seen them at a LFS. Very nice fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back