Contest Sharkie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharkie

The Damsel Defender
Alright, well i doubt mine will be as cool as anyone elses' but this is a nice way to start up a small nano for my siblings who have been eyeballin' my tank ever since i sent it up :)

I will be uploading pics sometime tomorrow (hopefully) after i get some batteries.... saw weezer and blink 182 on saturday and used em all up!

Not really sure what my stock list is gonna be, already have the light fixture for it though and all the equipment :)

ok fine I have to get another chicken.:frustrat: Where in the heck am I suppose to keep all these chicken until curse time. J/k Welcome aboard please dont make me look to bad.

ok fine I have to get another chicken.:frustrat: Where in the heck am I suppose to keep all these chicken until curse time. J/k Welcome aboard please dont make me look to bad.

Im sure if you just got a goat, that would be big enough to cover everyone that is in the contest:mrgreen:

haha, well you could keep them all at my boyfriends place... we've got quite a collection of bantam chickens and even a goat! LOL.

no we're not crazy animal people, we just live in the country... so we can have like.... 11 cats... >_>

I wish I could have chickens too. I saw a story where more and more city folk were putting coops in their backyards and raising chickens for fresh eggs.

our eggs are amazingggg :) right now we have... 7 chickens in total i think... most are new little chicks that our one bantam layed.

theres tons of people in the city that have chickens too thought, all our neighbors do at my parents house and they are smack dab in the middle of the city lol. its quite commical trying ot NOT run chickens over in the residental areas

Im sure if you just got a goat, that would be big enough to cover everyone that is in the contest:mrgreen:
hey now thats a idea my son has a goat for FFA. Its a show goat cost me enough for it. He would be pissed at me but I do have one handy just right around the corner at the school. Naw wife would kill me. Guess I will have to do this the old fashion way and just pray.

voodoo frags by mail... hmmm

so, wheres the pics? i know its only been like 12hours, but we're an inpatient bunch...
:mrgreen:

Thought about a Voodoo Doll? But I'm thinking it might need to be like a voodoo coral or a voodoo tank though.

Yes you could try that. But if my knowledge of voodoo is up to par, which really means I only know things about it from movies and TV and TV would never lie would it, you need a personal item from who ever you are trying to curse. So just beg every one for a frag from their tank and you got it in the bag. I know you got some of projects rock so if he enters, you got him atleast:mrgreen:

Brian

so, wheres the pics? i know its only been like 12hours, but we're an inpatient bunch...
:mrgreen:

ugh... school took over and i didn't get to the store today to get batteries :grumble: so i halfta do it tomorrow....

I think i know what i'm gonna go with tho!!! >:D cutest lil fish in the WORLD and will go greatly in this lil nano!!

i'm so ready for this! our LFS is gonna be having a HUGE sale this weekend.. corals for $2-10!!!! >:D WOOOOOO! haha. i'm excited :)
I know i stand NO chance but it'll be fun!

Sharkie you may just have to drop outta school so that you can focus on what's truly important. This contest! :lol:

hehehe must be a common thread amongst lfs's i was in the austin lfs last night and they are selling all thier sps for cheap...

i'd get some, but i'd just kill em and mess up my tank right now, so i had to pass...

not to mention that they have aips in that and most of the rest of thier tanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back