Contest Sharkie

Status
Not open for further replies.
pics will be up later today! i have work then going to the LFS to get him... didn't end up making it there yesterday as i went to dmv and finally got my permit! WOO!!! legal driver! :D my head injury really messed me up on all that so i'm proud to be a legal driver :D

Legal driver with a chaperone:mrgreen:
But congrats:Cheers: I also got my license late. Parents didnt want to pay the insurance cost for 3 teenage drivers

yea, i woulda had mine but you have to wait so long after brusing your brain as severe as i did in order to be a "safe driver"... if that type of thing exsits :p

I'm MAJORLY dissapointed tho :( the LFS didn't have any good corals!! D: i had to work all day so all the good stuff is gone....

on a different note, apparently I have been given a black lion fish by the neighbor who is moving and no longer can care for it... he was like "happy birthday" and is giving it to me... we'll see how that goes... lol

Lucky, must be nice to have a free lion fish. But do not worry about just now driving. I didnt start until I was older than most of my friends. But you do need to get corals.

no, i have the mystery fish! :D I just didn't get ANY CORALs D: the lfs "sale" day was crap. lol.

i wish!!! he is in the tank as we speak!! :D hes a cute lil buggar! >:D i will have to get pics later tho... the man has the camera for some "operation iron vulture" hes got goin on.. probably kidnapping his friends again lol

So we still have to wait for the mystery fish. Ok that just sucks. I had a crappy night at work and lost at fantasy football and I still dont get to see the mystery fish. :frustrat: Some days arent worth getting out of bed.

Sharkie, where are the pics of your ten gallon. I have not seen any yet of anything but a newspaper sitting in it? is it really set up yet? only 30 days in september!

ahhh!! so i was getting the LR put it in last night ( finally got some cool pieces) annnnnd was waiting on my black sand but i guess thats not gonna happen so later i halfta go get some regular sand :( anyways...... i was putting in the LR in the tank after my DT lights were off and i caught myself a pistol shrimp!! D: i believe that little buggar has been whats geting everything! soooo videos and pics of it in a bit, i'm just in between classes!

Okay wow that wasn't very descriptive earlier... to clarify that last message i should start at the beginning...

last night i was moving some live rock into the new tank and getting it moved into my sisters bedroom... while in the process of moving some of the rocks around in my DT just to add a new piece that i got for it I found my nassarius snails jamming around the bottom, so i sat to watch them for a bit and noticed something kicking up sand... turns out i found a tiger pistol shrimp hiding out in the bottom of the only rock that wasn't taken out when looking for the so though mantis. The clickin has become more and more and i FINALLY found and caught the culprit!!

to make a longer story outta that short i got the tank moved and the shark tank set up and the pistol shrimp is currently hiding out in there... If i can nab a picture of him i will post it....

Heres a pic of the rock going in with some sand... its still pretty murky, will add cleared up photos tomorrow!

on another note, i will be playing nurse and paper-writer for the next few hours.... my mans got a temp of 104 :( which isn't good... seems it came outta nowhere too... pray he gets better! we've got an 8pg paper due weds!! nice of the teacher to give it to us today huh? lol.

i will also post pics of the shark tank when thats finished!

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 324
LOL well... i think i gave it to him D: my fam has been sick and everyone at work is too so i brought it home to him... poor guy got the worst of it though... hes feelin' a bit better today but he was still "too sick" to finish our business paper.. so 21 pages and 5 hours later i've got it all done! xD

Now off to work on the tanks for a bit! and thennn pics of the fish! :D

hmmmm 8pg paper dues tomarrow and you got :shock: 21:shock: a bit over kill. When I had a paper due, I would have to mess with the margins and fonts to get it up to the total page limit. 1.1 inch margins size 11 font. Things that you wouldnt notice but actually added a few lines on a page:mrgreen:

What is the statute of limitations on doing that:mrgreen:

well, it was 8pgs min+ per person, we had to summarize 2 chapters at 100pgs each so i had to :p lol. otherwise i would bsed the whole thing lol

but here we gooooo.... as promised and much later than i wanted.... THE MYSTERY FISH!!!

hes cute, annnnd hes MAJORLY tiny!!!

hes in the 10 gallon now, i'm working on the rocks (which is why its all murky) and sand but he needed to get put in...

now can anyone beat that cuteness? :3 hes soooo tiny! about the size of... maybe a bean? there were supposed to be two of them (the other was the size of a piece of rice!) but the other one didn't make it at the LFS, i swear the girl trying to catch it scared it to death :(

more pics when it clears up!

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 310
Ok I cant see him. Did you get this Mystery fish from dcan and his imaginary tank? :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back