Contest Ted

well, i called and left him a VM on sunday round noon, and i havent heard back from him, so i dunno... thats all i have is that phone # so... hmm i guess we just wait and see now...

sorry everyone work has been crazy been pulling a lot of overtime. I am down loading some new pics of the nano tank so more pic to follow.

Ok here are some pics lets see if anyone can tell whats new.
picsdec1001.jpg
picsdec1002.jpg
picsdec1003.jpg
picsdec1004.jpg

TED MY MAN!!!!! Glad to hear that your ok, and that it was just life and not something bad... wow, your tank is lookn awesome!

since there were no picsfor november and im giving people a break for a couple days, and you have tons of pics now, ill say you made up for it and got december in too! looks good Ted!

Well got to January. It will now slow down at work no more 70+ hour weeks back to 50+ I am excited to finally get some rest. I have to get to work soon but I have pics so lets start posting.
jan4002.jpg
jan4003.jpg
jan4004.jpg
jan4005.jpg
jan4006.jpg

Thanks biff. I havent been able to spend as much time on it as I would like to but it does seem to be doing pretty well.

well took some more pics today guess i will post a few these arent touched up so this is the good bad and ugly.
left side of tank
jan19001.jpg
jan19002.jpg
jan19003.jpg
jan19004.jpg
jan19046.jpg
jan19047.jpg

Back