front
jan19005.jpg
jan19006.jpg
jan19009.jpg
jan19019.jpg
jan19020.jpg
jan19030.jpg
jan19031.jpg

ya right. I am just happy everything isnt dead. Considering this is the first reef tank I have done and 80% of my rock was base rock I think it is looking pretty good.

Ok so since I am fighting zoah eating nubis and tomorrow I am gonna try using flat worm exit on the tank to get rid of them I thought I would post a few more shots of my tank. After all it might be all dead tomorrow. So went looking for my wifes camera and she took it to work :frustrat: so pulled out my fuji finepix piece of :pooh: and all the pics are blurry. Its only a 2mp and a point and shoot so that really sucked. However I was able to take a few vids with it the quality sucks but I want something to remember this by just in case.

Thanks dcan I was just too tired to get up today. I will have to do it Sunday morning. Or morning for me I work until 4am so maybe noonish lol. Since I am "off" Sunday at least that will give me some time to be able to watch the tank encase I have to do a emergency water change.

Good luck with it, Ted. I know that Flatworm Exit works great for flatworms, and people rarely report bad side effects when it's used properly. I hope it will work well on your nudis too.

Ok first treatment is done. Carbon is now running and I went ahead and did a 20% water change. Guess what I had flat worms also. I watched flatworms and nudis die. Everything else seems ok for now. Now I will wait and see, then treat again on Thursday.

I didnt even know about the flat worms. What do they do anyway? Now I am treating the main tank.

Ok two treatment where done to the tank. No sign of bad guys anymore. I will keep a look out for them if they reappear. The even better news is didnt lose any corals, inverts or my one fish. :^:I did make a change to the filtration. I have been using a fuge that I made from a old tetra tec filter. Well it hasn't been working as well as I would have liked. Been getting a bunch of slime algae that kept clogging it up. So I took off the light cleaned up the filter and got rid of what was left of the cheeto that was falling apart in the thing. So Now I am going to still use the tetra tech on the tank because I like the flow with it and it does wave action. I also put the nano skimmer back on the tank. I figured out a way to put it on the side. Just had to make a minor adjustment to one of the legs to the light. So anyway have been running it this way for a few days and everything seems to be doing ok. So we will see. Oh and as always I do have some more pics just for fun. Sorry for the low quality but I had to use my point and shoot today. I will try to get better pics up in a few days.
nanopicsFeb9015.jpg
nanopicsFeb9002.jpg
nanopicsFeb9003.jpg
nanopicsFeb9004.jpg
nanopicsFeb9005.jpg
nanopicsFeb9006.jpg
nanopicsFeb9007.jpg
nanopicsFeb9008.jpg
nanopicsFeb9010.jpg
nanopicsFeb9012.jpg

Well if I can get smack talk from biff I must be doing something right. Chinatown seems nice so when are we going? Then we can see who goes down on who. :mrgreen:

Back