Contest Ted

I use a Canon point and shoot. It was like $200 at Best Buy, and it works fine for the basic things I need it for.

PS -- I vote you not be disqualified for moving your tank.

Thanks yall I will have to go to best buy and see what the ones they have can do. Then look on the net for a better deal. I went to walmart but they dont have power to the display cameras so you cant get a feel for them.

hey ted, the wife just recently bought a fujifilm digital, 10MP for like 100 bucks at wallyworld, its a plenty good enugh camera, but its definately lacking in the closeup area... i have a hard time getting it to focus too close... but for 100 bucks, its gettn the job done... its a finepixj20... if you wanted to look it up...

oh, and i dont know if i even get a vote, but i vote no dis-q for moving the tank, first of all not your fault, and secondly, who cares, so long as you are still following the rest of the rules... i think this falls into the special circumstances department...

Hehehe. Now that my contest tank has crashed due to kalk overdose, I'd like to change my vote and disqualify Ted!!! :evil:

If I'm going down, I'm taking everyone else with me!!!! :lol:

J/K Ted.

I'm just glad you're okay Ted. Fish tanks is just a hobby.
With the medication I am on I am better then ok. I actually enjoy life. I feel young again and see things so differently. I have been in such a major depression for so long I forgot how much fun the simple things in life can be. I have been spending a great deal of time with my children and I actually have been having a great time doing it. I know it sounds so stupid but this might have been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I still would like to find a way to patch things up with my wife but if it doesnt happen I wont be destroyed by it. I feel that the old me died back on the 9th of March and the new me is so full of energy and good feelings that I can handle anything.

Hehehe. Now that my contest tank has crashed due to kalk overdose, I'd like to change my vote and disqualify Ted!!! :evil:

If I'm going down, I'm taking everyone else with me!!!! :lol:

J/K Ted.
What happened Sarah. Is everything gone? I looked at your contest thread but you didnt post anything in there about it. I am sorry if you lost everything or even a few things. That isnt the way I want to win this thing. I will keep my fingers crossed that you havent been totally wiped out.

What happened Sarah. Is everything gone? I looked at your contest thread but you didnt post anything in there about it. I am sorry if you lost everything or even a few things. That isnt the way I want to win this thing. I will keep my fingers crossed that you havent been totally wiped out.

I had an accidental kalk overdose in both my tanks. Nothing is dead yet, but everything is slowly dying before my eyes, and there's nothing I can do about it. I made a thread in the Chemistry forum...

With the medication I am on I am better then ok. I actually enjoy life. I feel young again and see things so differently. I have been in such a major depression for so long I forgot how much fun the simple things in life can be. I have been spending a great deal of time with my children and I actually have been having a great time doing it. I know it sounds so stupid but this might have been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I still would like to find a way to patch things up with my wife but if it doesnt happen I wont be destroyed by it. I feel that the old me died back on the 9th of March and the new me is so full of energy and good feelings that I can handle anything.

I think I need some of what ever you're taking. Not making a joke, I'm really serious. I would LOVE to feel like that again. Sounds like a magic pill.

I think I need some of what ever you're taking. Not making a joke, I'm really serious. I would LOVE to feel like that again. Sounds like a magic pill.
Well first off you need to be bi-polar or it would really mess you up. Then you have to be manic depressive which again would really mess you up if you werent. I felt like I lived down in a well for so long I didnt think it was strange now I am out and love every little thing in life.

Well thanks Ted. I guess it wouldn't work for me. :(
I'm glad you are feeling the way you are now. I can't imagine feeling the way you described you did in the past. It must be like a hugh cloud has been lifted.

I'm glad you're feeling better! It's never too late to start enjoying life. Think of how much time you have left to do so. I'm really happy for you, and glad that your doctors have been taking such good care of things ;)

Thanks Sarah you where so nice to me when I first came back online when I got out of the hospital. I owe you a lot. My meds werent getting me stabilized then but you showed me so much caring and where so thought full I would walk through fire for you now. You are on my list of the best people ever.

Thanks Sarah you where so nice to me when I first came back online when I got out of the hospital. I owe you a lot. My meds werent getting me stabilized then but you showed me so much caring and where so thought full I would walk through fire for you now. You are on my list of the best people ever.

Awww! Thank you! That makes me tear up :sniffles: I've been a member of this site for a long time. It's true that we are like family here, which is what makes the members of this site different. There is genuine, truthful caring here. I consider you a friend just as I do the people I know in person -- no different. A lot of people go through what you have experienced. It's important to understand that you are not alone, and you will get through it just fine, and will be a happier and better person because of your experiences. Even though they suck and are crappy at the time, you will turn out okay :D.

Thanks I felt weird going online looking for help but I was so glad you where there. If you ever need anything let me know.

good job biff :)

ted, don't feel weird-- we've all got problems, and I think of this forum as a good way to get balanced views from people that are trustworthy.

stick with the treatment, and we'll all be here with an ear if you need it. :)

Back