Copperband Butterfly

Discussion in 'Reef Fishes' started by Doc, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Doc

RyanG ^*Eternal Dumbass*^

Oscarsdad! You got your name changed! Good for you! Sorry about the copperband

RyanG, May 4, 2008
    1. Advertisements

2. Doc

JAG107

Sorry to hear about your loss, oscarsdad. How long did it live? What were you feeding it?

JAG107, May 5, 2008
    1. Advertisements

3. Doc

Oscarsdad608

I feed my tank about five kinds of food mixed up. The eating wasn't the problem. I talked to my wife about it and she opened the windows in the living room this morning when the temp was still under 60 f-----g degrees out. I just noticed my 6 line of 5 years is MIA. I had that fish since the beginning. What are you going to do though right? I would have probably killed them next weekend when I switch to my new 120. New to me anyways.

Oscarsdad608, May 5, 2008
  4. Doc

mark r ramsey

My CCB is 4 months old and waits at the end of my tank to eat. I swear she wags her tail when she sees me picking up my rock filled with minced clam in the holes. Once in a while I will open a muscle clam And lay it on the bottom and she goes to town. The only down fall of feeding her that way is; I have to keep my Scopas Tang and my Lawnmower Blenny at bay while she eats. I let my 6 line wrasse and yellow wrasse eat with her.

mark r ramsey, Feb 28, 2016
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question