Coral and Anenomies keep dying

eric77ward

Reefing newb
all of my live rock has white dusty like stuff on it and all of my corals and anenomies keep dying. I test the water for ph, salinity, ammonia, nitrites, and nitrates regularly. Everything checks out good so I'm not sure what could be wrong, please help if you can. :frustrat:

Your calcium could be coming out of the water . Test your calcium if it is over 500 it will drop the bottom out of your alkalinity and that is not good . Your water source could have calcium in it and if your adding calcium it could be to high .Test your calcium and alkalinity. Hope this helps

if possible provide a full set of tests for your system, amonia, nitrite, nitrate, calcium, ph, salinity, temperature, circulation, lighting, water change method, source of makeup water, any additives, how often and how much do you add. reason for additives/what are you trying to accomplish. and any other information about your system that would educate us on your system and your maintenance regime. initially it appears something is out of sinc with your water parameters.

Back