Coral Beauty

reefer2b

Reefing newb
My coral is doing fine. I think it pestered the strawberry pseudo to death (literally) but leaves the clown alone. I put in a peppermint shrimp yesterday. (to combat my apstasia forest) The coral constantly swims around were it is hiding. The shrimp came out once when I put some food in the tank and the fish swam over to it and it hid again. I don't know if the fish thinks it's a cleaner shrimp or it wants to hurt it. I read that they usually aren't aggresive towards shrimp. do you think maybe it just thinks it is a cleaner shrimp and is waiting to be cleaned?

If your Coral is swimming slightly to the side when it gets near the pep it thinks that it is a cleaner which is good. if it nips at where it is hiding he/she may be trying to eat the shrimp.I have false clown,sixline,and a yellow watchman goby and i put a pepperment shrimp in there and they tore it to shreds. Some fish r mean and others r nice, all living things have are differnet and have different personalities.(i dont know one celled organisms though*thats a Bifferwine Q*)

I bought a cleaner shrimp so now it is leaving the other one alone (for the most part) The peppermint has been seen moving about the tank although it shows no interest in the apstasia. Good thing I bought some Jo's juice.

Back