Coral for sale

Ironman

Reef enthusiast
hello all, ill be thinning out my tank alittle, and bringing stuff to the meeting at patricks sunday.

Branching hammer- $20 per head. If youve seen it you know how big the heads get, and how colorful they are. (Bright green tipped)

Pagoda cup - $15 - Between baseball and softball size. (whitish green)

Pagoda branching - $25 - Good size piece, with accually two stalks. ( Green)
The two pagodas have lost some color due to poor placement in tank, I cant fit them anywhere properly so they must go. they both were bright green when I got them. Ive had them along time.

Large finger leather- $25 - Pretty big leather, was bright green but also has lost some color.

Galaxia - $15 - Golf ball size piece, very healthy.

Anathelia - $10 - patch with several stalks. grows quickly, and is nice stuff.
-Michael- 1 piece-

As always, kenya tree - $5 - small frags and medium.

Ill try and add some more stuff later.

im not seeing much interest?
Ive rearanged my tank so I need to know if anyone wants any of this stuff before I get the tank back the way I want it, cause I wont be going back later and fragging for a while. Anything Ive listed that doesnt sell will be taken to bermuda for store credit.
If you want hammer I currently have one head, and a branch with three heads that I will cut if needed, but the three headed is a nice big piece, I hated to cut it if somebody wanted a big piece. ill sell the three headed for $50, I think the single has already been spoken for.

I would like a piece of the hammer but with the money I have spent lately I can only afford 1 head. Let me know if you wind up cutting that 3 headed piece. I wouldn't want to get it until I rearrange my rock work. If all that is too much I'll wait until you frag it again sometime in the future.

hey patrick, We can work something out on some hammer, but I wont be able to keep it in my tank, they get so big I cant find places to put them temporarily, so ill need you to get it either way and then we will work it out later

I have some zoos I could frag if your interested.

Eagle eyes or Pink - $2 a polyp

Blue/Purple - 3 polyps for 10$

PHE - $10 per polyp

Brandon

The PHEs I got for Evil Mel and cost me 20$ a polyp. They look just like these.

main.php

They do look better once they grow dense like this though.

I would take pics, but the lights are already out.

Just let me know

anthony, I will have plenty of rock, if your wanting pieces that small. I will also get you a piece of that blasto.

I will bring you some zenia too carpe.

Thanks Bryan. PM me a price please so I can have that for you or paypal you. I don't have to get all small rock, a couple of decent size would be good in there too if you have any. You are planning to keep the rock in water correct? I can't cure the rock anywhere and I already have corals in the nano. Thanks again man!!!

yes they are still in my main tank and my 58 gallon, I will keep them in water on the way tomorow to. this rock is a mix of bermuda triangle rock, and live aquaria figi rock. So I paid anywhere from $12.99lb to $3.00. I would like to get $3 a pound though. The blasto has about 7 - 10 heads, id like to get $15 for it.

Did you go buy a digital scale. you are so smart!! Anyone willing to go buy a scale and let the club use it is a great person!! I sure wish I could afford a digital scale! I guess I could buy it from you for $20!!

Back