Coral Time Lapse

Thanks Dcan!! You know where to go if you need any zoa frags when you're ready ;) lol

Thanks Winnie!!

Thats a sexy fire and ice BL1 you should hook me up with a frag i can never seam to find them around here

Thanks reeffreak and pwny! I actually got all of these frags from Mr. Coral ... You should check them out, they usually have fire and ices in stock. If not, I could always try my hand at fragging lol

ya ive been buyinga lot from mr coral lately because its only a houre away from my house so i dont have to pay shipping but i havent seen any fire and ice that look like that there you got a nice frag. whats the zoa to the top left of the eagle eye thats looking nice also.

I finally have a pic, I wanna play....I dont have dates but i think you can see the growth...i did have issues finding the best spot for him but i think i finally found it.

I think the pix are about 2 months apart or so...

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0491.jpg

Here's one more. Started out as two small mushrooms. It's now 4 mushrooms and each one is about twice the size of that original rock they're on
August 8th
DSCN0769.jpg

October 29th
DSC_0961.jpg

I know, It's only softies (besides that candy cane coral) in my nano cube anyway now. Plus the female clown LOVES it. When she hosts it, she just literally lays sideways against it and doesn't move at all. I really want to get a pic of it but, any time I even move in the room she gets up and swims to the top of the tank for food.

Those are fire and ice zoas. They grow really fast. I have a couple different types in my tank. They can be expensive (per polyp) to buy at first, at least my LFS. But you only need a few polyps to turn into a whole rock in no time.

Biff's right, they're Fire and Ice zoas, the pic ture on the left is what they look like when I got them. I only paid $10 for that frag from MrCoral.com

Back