Corals coming in the mail tomorrow :D

Actually, i put some pictures here now, he has sent me some. Probably should have done it earlier, tell me if i got the chalice name wrong :P

two of the acro's are very similar, im sure you guys know the name, I have 0 idea of any of the acro's names haha

ill take more pics when they are in my tank :D
IMG_7400_1.jpg

IMG_7411_1.jpg

IMG_7516_1.jpg

IMG_7502_1.jpg

IMG_7605_1.jpg

Thanks cage and pwny, this guy only puts his livestock on the australian forums, not on his website amazingly.. it sells in like 2 days!

There were so many nicer pieces i couldnt get :(

The pink one (pic #2) isn't actually an acro -- it's a stylophora (cat's paw).

Here is a pic of one I used to have, with its little crab (click to enlarge):

Looks like you'll be getting some AWESOME stuff!

Geez Josh complaining about having too many corals in one thread and then adding more in another. I wish I had that problem ;) They really look great though!

Actually, i put some pictures here now, he has sent me some. Probably should have done it earlier, tell me if i got the chalice name wrong :P

two of the acro's are very similar, im sure you guys know the name, I have 0 idea of any of the acro's names haha

ill take more pics when they are in my tank :D
IMG_7400_1.jpg

IMG_7411_1.jpg

IMG_7516_1.jpg

IMG_7502_1.jpg

IMG_7605_1.jpg
Love the alien's eye

Haha Brian, these are the last corals I buy for this tank! in fact, I bought a few large pieces at the start that have now outgrown my tank so I need to sell them. but I'm addicted hey? lol wait till I get the big tank... maybe this is a dangerous idea for my wallet Haha!

thanks for the id btw I pick them up in 8 hours

Haha Brian, these are the last corals I buy for this tank! in fact, I bought a few large pieces at the start that have now outgrown my tank so I need to sell them. but I'm addicted hey? lol wait till I get the big tank... maybe this is a dangerous idea for my wallet Haha!

thanks for the id btw I pick them up in 8 hours
It/s so easy to become addicted, every time I go to one of my lfs I buy coral, i'm going to see a guy that has loads of tanks in a large shed in his garden, they are full of coral and he sells them really cheap, frags for $4

I can imagine being addicted for 4 dollars! all pieces look awesome except I put the wrong pics up and some of the acro's are huge colonies! ill pit pics up tonight.

has anyone got some good acro keeping tutprials?

Ok, so i made a mistake in which corals i was getting (i misread the emails because i sent lots of pictures some of which were already sold) but here are the ones i ordered

031bd.jpg

034xb.jpg

029oo.jpg

041ih.jpg

and you will see one has some cut off pieces, it got stung, so he sent me an extra one, which is actually not very good looking, but does have a nice little crab hiding inside it lol

036a.jpg

Thankyou :) the first two are my favorite acro's, the first one glows so well under the actinics and moonlights, i love it

Back