Corals for sale

Oh if you think something is too high, shoot me a price and I will SEE what I can do, but my wifey and myself want to try and make some cash for the move.

Let me know by tonight if you want anything. I have lots of interest over at RC, but I am holding on until the morning. Let me know.

Don't let all rock and sand go drop it in your new aquapod.I am sure your already know this,it should give the tank a nice push in the right direction.I wish well with nano and the in wall setups

Well already the tank is looking bare and I am sad....

Oh well, bigger and better by this time next year. Got to try and outdo Brandon....

Hey! Ya I think the rock is spoken for.

Listen I need to move this stuff out by the weekend hopefully, so if you see something you like, make me an offer and we'll go for there. Dont be afraid to make an offer.

Brandon I was wondering if you would keep my blue acro for me until I get my other tank set up? If it dies, I would totally understand and all. If it lives till I set the tank up, we can split it right down the middle.

ash007.jpg

If you check the first page of this thread there is a link to a thread on RC. On the last page of that thread there is a pretty updated list.

RevReefer said:
Hey! Ya I think the rock is spoken for.

Listen I need to move this stuff out by the weekend hopefully, so if you see something you like, make me an offer and we'll go for there. Dont be afraid to make an offer.

Brandon I was wondering if you would keep my blue acro for me until I get my other tank set up? If it dies, I would totally understand and all. If it lives till I set the tank up, we can split it right down the middle.

ash007.jpg

After you kill the cyno on the rock its mounted on... just kidding... sure i'll keep it for you, or you could sell it and i'll gut you a piece off the two blue ones I already have.

Whatever you want man just let me know.

Brandon

I dont know how it would do in my tank dave, but if you want to sell it I may be interested, or if your willing to gamble, ill hold it for you.

Brandon you jerk!! LOL! Actually its not Cyno, but it is a fuzzy red alage. I can frag it off of the rock pretty easy actually. Also is yours this blue, with green polyps like this one?

I do have most the fish available. Brian the Mandarin is yours. The clowns are sold. The Naso I want to sell to somebody with a big, very established tank. I want to sell it, cause I want there to be some accountablilty for her. The Regal I would like to go to a big tank, and the scooter and Kole tang are available.

Naso $60
Regal $50
Scooter $10
Kole Tang $20

Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
not trying to drive away a buyer rev buy viper your not to far away from me and you should hang out in reef central some too i have got amazing frags for 5, 10, 15 bucks a piece from rc there are a couple of groups like SLASH, SEASL, and i think one for central missouri. All through reef central i go back and forth through living reefs and reef central, the best advice i always get here though.
I found guys in same city as me with amazing colored zoas and richordea's and shrooms.

Back