Corals for sell

bkv1997

Reef enthusiast
Trimming back to make room for new additions.

I would love to give them away, but have decided I need to try and compensate some of the money the hobby costs. However, I did want to offer members of the club first chances prior to posting them on RC. The Non Member is the price I'll be asking on RC if no one is interested.

Let me know if you would like a picture.

4" branching brown with blue tip acro $20 Club members, $30 Non

5-6" Green emerald zoo rock ~150 polyps and a couple mushrooms $40 CM, $55 Non -- If you have seen this rock in my tank i will be cutting the 10-15 polyp purple with pink ring zoos out of the colony to keep.

2 Head Hammer coral $20 CM, $30 Non.

Trades are welcomed.

I wouldnt buy anything from this seller! buyers beware!!:mrgreen:
Just kidding, but everything he has looks great! it will even look better in your tanks where it will be happy and fed!
wish I had room!

you're treading on thin ice...

Well I have heard clams like nitrates, so they should be fat as a pig in your tank. I mean hell 120 gallons at 120 ppm nitrates if you could filter out the salt that stuff would make amazing fertilizer.

Brandon

congratulations on the 200% reduction. Your well on your way to getting within the acceptable range for a reef tank, then you can can give me advice.

your grammar needs some work, college boy! just out of curiousity have you lost any corals lately?:shock: Cause mine always seen to be healthy!:mrgreen: must be something in the water huh!:frustrat:

nice... correct my grammar then follow it up with

"Cause mine always seen to be healthy!"

Look stop hijaking my thread and btw what was grammatically incorrect about my post?

maybe i should have used 'killed' to keep things more on your level.

Purchase a coral and shutup. Talk to you tomorrow.

I would hate to do a pile driver on your head! Actually thats a lie, I would like to try that sometime if your up for it!:mrgreen:

That would be slay in that context. BTW there is a joke we use to play in college called the "Upper Decker" keep it up and you'll find out what that is when i'm at your house saturday.

Ironman said:
I would hate to do a pile driver on your head! Actually thats a lie, I would like to try that sometime if your up for it!:mrgreen:

'Try' was the key word in that last sentence.

Back