Corals for trade or sale

Hiker4twenty

Reef enthusiast
I have a few corals that I'd like to preferably trade or sell.

Clam shell with 5 or 6 yuma mushrooms. Pic of the largest yuma with goby.

Picture030-2.jpg

Green merulina LPS. It's much more green now than it was in the pic.

Picture014-4.jpg

Chalice w/ 8+ eyes

Picture005-2.jpg

Ricordia's (will possibly consider for a trade of sps or lps)

Picture017-2.jpg

Green Frogspawn w/ purple tips. 3 large heads and 9 baby heads (much more green and purple tips in real life. Pic couldn't capture it right)

Picture048-3.jpg

4 polyp frag of Whammin Watermelon zoo's. (frag was cut from polyps in the center)

Picture025-4.jpg

200+ zoos and 4 heads of cabbage leather also pictured in bottom center

Picture041-2.jpg

I can do frags of the green/yellow zoos and red ring center zoos

Picture088-2.jpg

Picture044-3.jpg

Green Pagoda cup coral approx 3"x4"

Picture067-1.jpg

Let me know if you're interested in anything. I'd like to do trades, but will also sell. If you'd like to buy just make me an offer. I just want these corals gone to make some room.

Also, 5 polyps of paly grandis. This is is very old when I only had 3 polyp. There are now 3 large polyps and 2 babies. Polyps are about the size of a quarter when fully expanded. They are also starting to get some greenish coloring in the center.

Zoos in the right background are also available. There are 50+ zoos now.

Picture031.jpg

Yuma's - $20
Green Merulina - $15
Chalice - $15
Ricordia's - $20 each (They're 1/2 dollar size w/ multiple mouths and I paid $20 a piece)
Frogspawn - $45
Watermelon Zoo's - $15
200+ Zoos - $40
Cabbage Leather - $10
Green/Yellow Zoos & Red Ring Zoo's - whole colony for $30 or $10 for 5 polyps
Pagoda - $40
Paly Grandis - $25
Other zoo's 50+ polyps - $20

I'd rather trade than sell because I think it's more fair. Everything I'm selling are larger and in better condition than when I originally purchased them. Most are all lower price than when I purchased except for the Ricordia which are the same price and the chalice which is the original selling price, but I got it on sale at the time for a little cheaper.

oh i love the zoa's... i gotta start saving up... you think you'r gonna have them for very long or do you think that they will go quickly????

The big colony of 200+ zoo's are gone as well as the misc 50+ polyps rock for $20. So far you seem to be the most interested. Nobody else has contacted me about them really. I ended up giving those zoos away to a friend of mine. I'm sure they'll be around for a while unless people locally are intersted. I'm going to be putting them on craigs list. To get them out of my DT I'm setting up a frag tank to hold them.

yea, one of my goals with my new 210 is VARIETY... all different colors and different kinds of critters... so my plain old green center and blue zoas need some company....
but its gonna come down to how much and how to get the $ to you without the wifey finding out...

once they are in the tank, she dosent really give me any crap...

Back