Corals Soon To Be On Sale

I am not selling my coral, those are some corals I am gonna buy for a fraction of the price lfs sells them for and pass the savings on to you all. I met a guy in Denver who gives me really great prices that i thought I would pass on to ya'll(as #2 would say:mrgreen:) So dont let me down start buying asap:Cheers:

#1...I will be interested in picking up a Welso (sp?) open brain coral, hopefully a little larger than a quarter (which is what one of my LFSs tried to sell me :grumble:). What would be the possibility of that?

The red and green one in my pics is exactly a welso, one that size would be like 100.00 to 125.00 for that size. Its about the size of a baseball. And i could meet you in denver to cut down on shipping cost:mrgreen:

I will p.m. you a bigger pic as soon as i can :Cheers: Its about the size of a glazed doughnut all the way around. It would be a very good sized one

I am probably as old or older then alot of you:frustrat:. So don't hit me wiith your cane or I will run you over with my lil rascal:mrgreen:

Ha Ha doubt that, I'm older than :pooh:. Just wait till my Hovercraft wheelchair gets back from the shop. I'll run your ass over than hit you with my cane. You lil whipper snapper !!!!!!

Sunshine, suddenly I'm very afraid of you. You're like the old man that yells at all the kids to get off his lawn :shock:.

0305001827-1.jpg

May I ask what this is? Torch, maybe? Can you send me a bigger picture? Price?

Thanks!

Back