Corals to Host

The clownfish will be hosted by whatever their little hearts desire, be it a coral, powerhead, corner of the tank, heater, patch of algae etc. If you buy something for them to host there is no guarantee they will be hosted by it.

I have a mated pair of clowns, the female loves to host my huge torch coral & the male hosts my hammer coral. they are a very silly type of fish

My clownfish LOVES his frogspawn very much.

Clowns really do just like whatever soft fuzzy thing you put in there so dont bother with an anemone unless you have your heart set on it its a lot of trouble.

LOL, yeah, Clowns are retarded. I have a female that will hoat a huge Toadstool leather at night. And the male, his ass got kicked to the curb and he will dig himself a little bed in my sandbed every night.

Mine hosted a patch of hair algae. When the algae went away, he went to a hole in the sandbed - just like fasturd.

I have a hammer and a frogspawn and the clowns decide not to host either. They don't host anything actually. :(

Torch coral after a few days for me :) look like an anemone i guess!

Chances are you will get it and they will host a powerhead, so dont stress, buy things that look nice and they will harrass one of them :D

Back