Couple coral question !!!

Civicdemon

Go Big Or Go Home !
First off i got this coral a couple weeks back, What do you guiys think how does it look ??? i think its looking nice and happy.

Candy Cane. Right before lights go to actinic and then off, they seem to know when its almost bed time lol, bottom half was already starting to go to sleep.

DSC_0187.jpg

Also my Xenia seem to be doing better. HEre they are. I put them on that top rock for the reason that i can remove the rock really easy to remove some if it starts getting near the lower rocks.

DSC_0190-3.jpg

And now for my Birdsnest. it was doing really good for the first couple months. Then i started seeing it bleach out at the main bottom steam. So i was reading and it said if it keep spreding upwards to just trim it into smaller frags. So after another week i noticed it was still spreeding and i cut all the Dead parts off and just stuck all the little pieces on the rock, The white stuff you see is mostly the glue except for the front little piece i think that one is still bleaching out. but its simple because its not attached to the rest. But anyways what do you guys think ???

DSC_0188.jpg

Thanks FOr the help guys.

The trumpet and Xenia look good. SPS corals don't often do well in newer tanks, your tank probably needs some more time to mature before they are going to do well

Back