Couple Frags ID Please

Civicdemon

Go Big Or Go Home !
Ok guys so I got these 2 frags yesterday with my salt only paid 15 for both so yeah. anyways im not 100% sure what they are and I forgot what the guy said they where called. im trying to figure it out so I know where to place them.

One is Purple with orange spots and the other is green with orange, There both encrusting corals I think the green with orange is a meteor shower but not 100% sure can you guys help ID them and help me figure out where to place them. Thanks.

Here the pics.

They could be...looks like them. I don't know much about those particular corals, but I've heard of them. Nice pickups.

Yeah hopefully they make it in my tank, I haven't really had good luck with chalices and yumas, wich are low light and if these are what they said then they are low light. Well XX my fingers. All my SPS are doing good do . and my rest of my corals so hopefully I can find a good spot for them.

That second pic looks like one I picked up this weekend. It's Leptastrea.
$T2eC16Z,!)oFIeLoOq2OBSf!Sg(0+w~~60_3.JPG

The green one is indeed a Meteor Shower. Place them both low in the tank to start. The red May be a chalice, but the pics honestly are not good. It you are able to get a couple more, in focus, and maybe a little closer it may make it easier to identify.

Back