couple questions for all you experts

Ok he didnt ask about a tang but he didnt ask about a skimmer either. He DID however ask how did you/we control hair algae, thus making my post valid. Quit side tracking the thread and keep it on topic or I will have to edit your post.

Alright children lets keep it clean, go to your respective corners and lets take a break!! Yes I know I need a better skimmer. My problem is without running a sump it is hard to get a quality hob skimmer. I think I may try to get a remora pro with mag pump. Any one have any other suggestions for a hob skimmer?
And I have heard kole tangs are good at eating hair algae but I will not be getting another tang. I already have a yellow and if I added a kole my bio load would go through the roof. Plus the tang police from RC would come and flog me! :nono:
But thanks for the advise guys.
I have added a couple emerald crabs and will also add a sally lightfoot when the lfs gets one in. They should help. I may also pull the couple pieces of rock that have a few small places on them and scrub them clean.

Back