Crazy Swimmer

ltljoker

The Great Tang Herder
i woke up this morning and checked out my tank as usual. i found my cow fish stuck to one of my jets, i got him off and he is swimming but very disoriented he has troubles swimming away from the jets. does any one have any ideas as to what i can do for him, i did tank him out and put him in my qt tank. any advice would be greatly appreciated:mrgreen:

It doesnt look like he did yote, teres no telling how long he has been stuck there and all fish and corals are doing great so far..:Cheers:

Is he eating regularly? Seems like his energy level is low, or you pumps are too high. You did the right thing taking him out to help him recover. I wish him the best. :)

smitty he was eating regularly but now he is sitting on the sandbed of the qt tank and i am going to try feeding him to see if he eats.

yote how would i tell if he released toxins would the water be slimy or how could i tell? cuz everything looks good in the tank right now

he is not eating at this moment but it has only been about 45 min since it happend so i am thinking hes just tramatized right now. so im gonna give it a lil time and see how he does:bowdown:

i had the same prob with my fish and anenomies. I put a foam pad over the power head intake which solved the problem....

am kinda bummed out cause he was becoming my favorite lil fish,:bowdown: he would come up to the front when i approached the tank and would let me pet him when i fed him..:frustrat:

You would be able to tell if he released toxins because if he did, everything in the tank would be dead. It's like the nuke of the reef world. I sure hope he makes it too, they are awesome fish.

Back