Css 125

bobby

I like to do bad things.
I just got my CSS 125 from UPS and set it up. So far the thing is awsome. It's foaming up real good and collecting gunk, but hasn't got high enough to go over the tube yet. I may need to adjust it still, or let it work in some. What do you guys think? I'm thinking of adjusting it a bit more but this thing is touchy so I dont want to do it too fast.

Let it run for a few days right where its at right now.
If you go to adjusting it before it breaks in,you'll end up with skimmate all over the floor.

Ok thanks for the tip. Thats what I was afraid of, if I go to messing with it too much. I'm kinda scared to leave it going all night. It's on my 55 right now only as a test, beacuse the 55 coming down and a 29 with 10 sump is going up.

If you think its working good now,just wait till it gets broke in good.
Just let it run a couple of days after each adjustment and never make any big moves with it.
The only thing I got against my CSS65 is that it likes to push skimmate foam out the breather hole in the cap.But other than that,I love it.

I got it from RC for 65.00 shipped. Great deal compaired to the 170.00 new. The guy tells me its only about 6 months old and looks it to me.

I thought you said you bought that skimmer Bobby?

At the price you didnt buy it,,You stole it.:Cheers:

LOL I guess your right. Came with everything except bubble trap which I just happend to keep along with the pump off the one that came in the mail broke.

BTW its started skimmer up the tube. Not alot yet but I think the way it is going it will do very good.

Back