Ctimpson's Tank Build....

Ok...So I added like 50 more lbs. of rock to the tank and redid the entire aquascaping. I also picked up two huge rocks with bullseye mushrooms on one and Yuma's on the other... I will try to get better pics tomorrow as my camera battery died... Let me know your thoughts on the new aquascaping... I wanted to make it more reef like without the semetry, wanted a more stacked look... Be honest please... If it looks bad, let me know, but I like it...
newtank001.jpg

newtank002.jpg

newtank007.jpg

newtank010.jpg

newtank003.jpg

newtank004.jpg

newtank005.jpg

newtank008.jpg

newtank009.jpg

I'm going to be honest.It looks really.really good.Your aquascaping is way better than mine.Your new addition are great too,the bullseye being my favorite.

Wow Ctimpson, tank looks awesome, rocks look like a wall, lil nooks for fish to go in and out of. Did you epoxy the rocks or just let em pile up?

very nice rework of the aquascape. great additons. Dont forget to leave room for grow out. Great pics. system is looking real good.

Ok...So I am finally happy with the current display in my tank... Today I went and picked up some nice stuff... Yumas, Rics, lots of zoo's and some blood red shrooms...I have found the absolute best LFS EVER and am really happy with the way the tank looks... Please feel free to give me your opinions both good and bad, if you have any suggestions, let me know... Thanks everyone for all your advice and guidance... Enjoy the pics...
MyFavoriteTank002.jpg

MyFavoriteTank018.jpg

MyFavoriteTank017.jpg

MyFavoriteTank016.jpg

MyFavoriteTank014.jpg

MyFavoriteTank013.jpg

MyFavoriteTank011.jpg

MyFavoriteTank010.jpg

MyFavoriteTank009.jpg

MyFavoriteTank007.jpg

Everything looks great!
I too like the rics,why can't I never find any around here.It must be something in the air,everybody is goni happy!

very nice additions. I like the clam. I am hoping to add one of those soon myself.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

Back