Cube Build.

Yah its easy to setup but programming can throw you off a bit but still half ways understandable for the common Joe. But I'm just using the standard PH probe. I'm actually waiting on my ORP probe to come any day now.

So, gonna ask because I noticed a few things. Why the Cadlights skimmer? There are much better alternatives out there. Why not upgrade your Radion to the Pro version while building the stand and getting the tank ready? Everything else appears top notc, but personally I feel you fell a bit short on those 2 items.

So, gonna ask because I noticed a few things. Why the Cadlights skimmer? There are much better alternatives out there. Why not upgrade your Radion to the Pro version while building the stand and getting the tank ready? Everything else appears top notc, but personally I feel you fell a bit short on those 2 items.

Cad-Light Skimmer is what I choose because of foot print and what I've seen it is a tank and works great with the vacum cleaner belt mod. I have nothing bad to say about it. Plus I had a 25% coupon for a CAD Light item so that sealed the deal right there. So I personally don't think I fell short on this. Break in time was maybe 2 days. So I was very impressed.

I will be upgrading to Pro before Thanksgiving. I have worked it out with EcoTech that I will not be having downtime as they will send me the light and I box mine up and send back.

On the other hand I'm Heading to Miami Friday for MACNA I'm pretty stocked.

4uNFl5i.jpg

pzAMGHr.jpg

Q859Xd7.jpg

Inside the cube, two common clowns from previous tank / frags.

pVBgZI8.jpg

4Gsa956.jpg

gF5Wnk1.jpg

Sump Pics.

rkyCUvu.jpg

H16suka.jpg

Kill Switch Installed and working.

hvVlZkx.jpg

FTS.

Wow, are you not worried about humidity from the sump effecting the control board and your vfd? Alot of money tied up into loosing them to moisture.

Nice looking tank and excited to see whats next!

The start of my ricordia garden. Here is 3 that has attached to rocks and there is 8 more that need to do the same.

AbtaI82.jpg

Here is the other member in the house that is very interested in my fish hobby. Baxter.

He even helps with water changes and clean up. (runs around with my towels and utensils)

qcofsWY.jpg

XHWoIC1.jpg

Looking good!!!
Btw what are you using to hold your temp and Ph probe?

For the time being until I upgrade my sump. I have the Temp probe in the Avast ATO probe holder. And the PH probe is in a DIY probe holder I made from some 3/4" PVC pipe and a suction cup powerhead base.

Back