Cube tank with corner overflow?

slm32123

Reefing newb
Does anybody know where I can buy a cube tank with a built in overflow, preferably a corner overflow? I am having trouble finding them anywhere, and I am going to be building this into the wall in a corner of my room as it is gutted for remodel.
Thanks everyone!

Rimless is unnecessary as it will be in wall, however I will definitely check out that site. I am looking to go at the biggest like a 60.

The 25, 45, and 60s all have low profile center overflows. I would have liked for the 60 to have a corner over flow too.

I saw a build on another forum of a marineland 60 cube with a corner overflow, but I can't for the life of me find it online anywhere.

here's the nearest Marineland dealers in your area

• Pet Supplies Plus 25

2202 South Bend Ave. #1
    South Bend, IN 46635
    Phone: 574-273-2292
    Fax: 574-273-2294
    View Map
  • Petsmart 507

4540 Grape Rd
    Mishawaka, IN 46545
    Phone: (574) 243-5525
    View Map

I love my sixty cube. The depth does make it a pain to move things on the sandbed though. If you hate sticking your entire arm in the tank, go for the 45. LOL Good luck!!!

There's a lot of places.

Miracles
Deep Sea Aquatics
Reef Savvy
Glass Cages (the low end of custom tank builders)

Just to name a few. I know there is more... one on the west coast that's on the tip of my tongue but i cant remember. Might want to do a search on Reef Central. I know the subject has come up a lot. The main problem tends to be long lead times of a few months or more. From what I've seen. Mine was ordered through a local shop who used DSA and it took over two months if I remember correctly. You might want to give your local shops a call, see who they use and maybe get some quotes from them. It's nice to have a local place to lean on if anything goes wrong. Also, most tank manufactures require you to purchase their stand to have a warranty on the tank. With mine i just got a plain support stand from them since I knew I was going to cover it later with custom cabinetry.

Back