CUC From Reef Cleaners

Civicdemon

Go Big Or Go Home !
So i placed an order for a small crew since most of my tonga snails died, i ordered 40 vibex nassarious, 10 nirites, and 10 florida ceriths, i think im just about done now with the clean up crew just a couple more things i want, another conch and a big brittle star, not super big but around 4 or 5 inches.

What do you guys think ??

sounds good, not sure what you have a for a crew right now. I got an order from ReefCleaners last week everything was great.

Yeah i ordered from them before and they give alot of extras just in case some die, The only thing i hated was that all my florida ceriths where dead when i got them last time and he refunded me the money for them, But i wanted the snails lol. i asked if he could just ship me some more but he said they do refunds.

I really hope the one i ordered this time around dont die.

Yeah i ordered from them before and they give alot of extras just in case some die, The only thing i hated was that all my florida ceriths where dead when i got them last time and he refunded me the money for them, But i wanted the snails lol. i asked if he could just ship me some more but he said they do refunds.

I really hope the one i ordered this time around dont die.

how long did you leave them in the tank? My florida ceriths from the recent order took a while to start moving but only about 6 ended up dead. I also emailed John when it happened and he was eager to say a refund was no problem with a picture. Hands down best online aquarium livestock ordering experience.

how long did you leave them in the tank? My florida ceriths from the recent order took a while to start moving but only about 6 ended up dead. I also emailed John when it happened and he was eager to say a refund was no problem with a picture. Hands down best online aquarium livestock ordering experience.

Mine too took a few days to move.. I thought they were dead.. I just looked where I had "dumped them". I see about 10 to 12 that never moved, it has been weeks now. The other huge quantity are somewhere in my tank doing their thing. There were PLENTY of extras to make up for the didn't moves.

.. by the smile... on the face of the crab pulling out parts? :yikesu::ugh: :death:

...or without a speed blur it is dead?

Last edited:
Yeah just got my order, Kinda disapointed with the size of the nassariuse i got but there was plenty of extra ones so it was good. The nirites are all good and look great. But ones again it look like all my florida cerith are dead. None have moved yet and they have ben in the tank for about 5 hours now. All the rest are fine do.

is how they come.. but I bet they were quite cold. Give them how ever long they want.. it may take a few days.

So i looked just now and a couple are gone and a vouple are burried. Correct me if im wrong but i tought the ceriths would work on the rocks and nut burry them selves ??

Ok i guess ceriths are ok they have all moved. But some look like they went under the sand. Do these guys go into the sand

Back