CUC help

I would say if you order from him, get a small one because he will send you extras with your order.

Yea he gave me choke (hawaiian slang for "a lot") extra snails. I only ordered like 10 dwarf ceriths and I got like 20!

I don't get hermits either. I put a Halloween hermit and he never bothered anyone. I put in another hermit and he bolted at any snail he could eat. Some are fine and will only take a shell if needed. In the end, it's your choice.

I have a whole bunch of different snails some of them go up to the edge of the water, but I have never had one actually crawl out of the tank, I'd say that is VERY rare...even dcan with his zero edge I think only had it happen a couple times and his water actually flows over the edge of his tank. I like my blue leg hermits, I think they are fun to watch, and they are CONSTANTLY picking at the rock. Most of them are very small and never bother my snails. I saw one blue leg pick at a snail then left it alone. Some of my BIG white legs have tried to eat snails and they went into the sump, but they were very big hermits. But you don't need them if you get the snails to clean up. I would shoot for some extra snails if you don't have hermits, because to me, it looks like my hermits do a lot more clean up than my snails do.

Back