CUC should i add more?

jcegt87

Dude Dude DUDE!!!!!!
ok as of right now i have
10 hermits (small)
one scarlet medium size , about a quarter size
one medium queen conch , she has completely cleaned my sand and is looking darker than ever
6-7 nassarious snails ranging in different sizes
one emerald crab
one pistol shrmp
one blood shrimp
3-4 turbos biggest is size of a half dollar

my question is could i add a sally lightfoot? i finnaly saw some at my LFS (theyre starting to carry stuff that mostly noone carries) and have some nice ones , my concern is that it will be aggresive towards the shrimps and the emerald , would it be ok , or am i getting to CUC obsessive?

oh and a fancy sea star

they also have some Staghorn Hermit Crab, they look cool but again same oncern

Last edited:
The sally will eventually go after your fish as well, so out of concern for them I would pass on that one.

Not sure what you mean by fancy sea star, are you talking about a linka? you could try one, they pretty 50/50 for any one. To increase your odds of success, i would make sure it has never been forcefully exposed to air and get it from a place you trust.

Staghorn hermits are very cool, but they hydroid colony that makes up the neat shell are super hard to maintain because they are filter feeders

oh ok lol better be safe than sorry , i forgot to mention my urchin lol , hes the one that keeps my rock nice and clean

Back