Custom Build Started Sept. 13, 2009 - Present

Fawking sweet! Everything looks insanely great. Wish I had some of your talents.

Thanks Dana!!

LOL! You'll notice I didn't take any pictures of the chaulking job I did on it, unless you are talking about my 'How many time in 2 weeks can we piss the wife off' talent. :mrgreen: I should have waited to turn it on. Every little noise I hear down there I go running down to make sure everything is ok. It really sucks when you have 2 rabbits in the basement to. They are active mostly at night.

I stopped by my home away from home today to have a look at some overflow boxes & to pick Lyle's brain about getting my tank to quiet down. He ordered in 3 Green Mandrins for different people. No one came to pick them up and the second one was dead today. I got him for a steal of $10 and hope I have enough pods in my tank to bring him back to life. I see lots in my DT when the lights go out so here's keeping my fingers crossed. Here's some pics of it.

214-DragnetSavedmaybe.jpg

Here it is after the drip in the DT.
215-Dragnetintank.jpg

Since I didn't want a territory war going on I thought I better put my other 2 fish back in the DT. They've been suffering long enough in the QT. Here they are getting the drip.
216-Goingbackhome.jpg

Here's Cashews in on his favourate rock.
217-CashewsHome.jpg

And last but not least King Freckles checking out the new aquascaping.
218-KingFrecklesHome.jpg

Nice pick up!.......u can slowly try to get him to eat frozen foods....turn off your power heads and shoot a lil in his direction. over time he may start eating it. Mine eats frozen and live stuff.

Nice pick up!.......u can slowly try to get him to eat frozen foods....turn off your power heads and shoot a lil in his direction. over time he may start eating it. Mine eats frozen and live stuff.

Again I say thanks Dana. I gave it a try tonight but it hide behind some rocks and I couldn't see if it ate or not as the back of the tank is painted black.

I took Kim for an outting to London today. She's a great navigator!! We went to Big Als. Everything was way to expensive and didn't look all that great. We went to another store called pet paradise. They had a few tanks with a couple fish and a bunch of corals. I looked at the prices and saw the zoa frags were $40. Not sure if the prices were correct on the tank I called the owner over and sure enough they were $40. Here's the rock we bought for $40. It's 4" long and about 2 1/2" wide & full of amphipods. King Freckles has been having a hey day scaring them out and eating them. They had a lot of really nice stuff and very reasonable prices.

220-4inchfrag.jpg

I took some close ups of it. It's in 3 sections. You can see where the pictures join.
223-TopofFrag.jpg

222-Middleoffrag.jpg

221-Bottomoffrag.jpg

We took off to Incredible Aquarium. They were suppose to have $5 frags. I liked the sound of that. Ended up in a back alley garage type place. There was only salt water stuff in here. Kim saw a rock of nice zoas. I asked how much and he told me $40. I thought cool. 2 nice rocks for $80. Then he added for 10 heads. I stopped counting at 40 heads and wasn't even half way across the rock. I said so for $200 you'd sell me that rock. He thought about it and said yes. Thank gawd the phone rang. I told Kim he could take his $200 rock and shove it where :pooh: comes from. LOL! He did have red legged hermits for 0.49 so we picked up 6, and a couple neat looking mushroom for $9 each. He wanted to sell me xenia and kenya tree frags for $5. I politely declined.

224-NewMushroom1.jpg

225-NewMushroom2.jpg

Here's a pic of everything in the bottom of a 5 gallon pail to give you and idea how big the rock is.
219-NewStuff.jpg

Back