Custom Marine Creations

ndepratt

Equipment Junkie
First I would like to thank Ian and Biff for giving me the chance to become a sponsor for this awesome website.

Let me reintroduce myself. My name is Nathan DePratt, and I run a small business called Custom Marine Creations. What originally started as an installation and maintenance company here in the Kansas City area, now sells dry goods and aquarium supplies supplies via my website at www.custommarinecreations.com.

For a limited time I am offering 10% off all purchases over $100 to any member of the Living Reefs forum who has at least 10 posts. All you have to do is send me a private message, and I will give you a personalized coupon for 10% off on one purchase.

I am adding new products to the website on a daily basis, so if you do not find what you are looking for, don't hesitate to PM or e-mail me, and tell me the lowest price you've found it online. I will do my best to beat anyone's price, even if it just means breaking even.

In this forum I'll be posting specials that I have on the website, and letting you know what changes are in store and when they happen.

Awesome.And it'll be nice to have a forum for sponsors.That way when we buy someting we can fuss at em directly:mrgreen:

Nathan.Can you get ETSS skimmers? I forgot the model I'm thinking of,but its an in-sump thats rated for something like 400 gallon tank.

Nathan.Can you get ETSS skimmers? I forgot the model I'm thinking of,but its an in-sump thats rated for something like 400 gallon tank.

I have their number, I will give them a call first thing in the morning to see about ordering from them. I'll send you a PM when I get a price.

10% discount applies since this is your first order, so I'll send you a personalized coupon code when I PM you!

Thanks Nathan.But dont get in no hurry.I was just wandering if you could get them.I got to get back to work before I can actually buy one.

I must say you do have some amazing prices, and then 10% off on top of it is insane, and not to mention free shipping. I don't know how you're making any money.LOL I'll take one of your xm 20K's. Just PM the code and I'll make an order.

Is the 10%off a one time deal? I really want a vortech mp20, and am close to buying one, but I gotta see if I can find work once I get out of school first.

Nathan;

Can you PM me a price for Blackfin 6000? Can you get those yet?

Thinking of using it as a CL pump on my 260.... Think you can plumb something strong enough to hold that kind fo water pressure & movement?? :question:

I should be able to get the blackfin in, but I will have to put in a call on it... as my price lists don't include those.

To be honest, lots of people were able to get those blackfins pumps at DIRT cheap prices in order to test them out, you might check into that first.

Back